Junior Netball Tour - England, Wales, France - January School Holidays 2018
We will be taking a tour of three junior netball teams traveling to England, and France. The tour will depart Jan 1st 2018. Parents and family members are also welcome to attend the tour.
The tour will last for approx 18 days across the January school holidays and is accompanied by experienced team management who supervise the junior players closely throughout. Most coaches are advanced or high performance coaches, have coached at a high level and have vast experience in supervising school aged students away from home, and have a teaching background.. State/provincial level coaches will be taking the tour away from across Australia.
Most players are the only player from their school or club or even association, so do not be intimidated or put off touring because you do not know anyone else who has registered. In fact nearly every player is in the same situation. On previous tours, we had individual players from as far north as Cairns, to as far south as Hobart as far west as Karratha and Perth, as well as Darwin in the north, and everywhere in between !
The object of the tour is to meet new people from all over Australia within your team, meet new people in the countries that you visit, see the world, and of course improve as a player by receiving expert coaching and by playing against different styles of Netball you cannot experience at home.
We will begin in London before making our way through regional England, before heading across to France for the final couple of days of the tour to visit Paris and tour the World War One battlefields of the Somme, particularly where the ANZACS featured.
The tour cost includes:
- Return economy airfare ex Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne & Perth (add on fares available other cities/airports in Australia)
- All internal travel within Europe, including luxury coach hire with professional driver, DVD & TV, air conditioning and huge windows to get the best views !
- Accommodation consisting of hotels and hosting with families of the clubs and rep sides we play
- Breakfast daily
- Some dinners (usually over half of your dinners are included when hosted by the local teams)
- Most sightseeing
- Guided tours of London, the English Cotswolds, Paris and the world war one battlefields in northern France
- Comprehensive travel insurance to cover you in the case of illness, injury or misadventure
- THE GREATEST NETBALL EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE !!!
The tour is paid off via installments over 2017 and is open to ANY player of ANY ability ages turning 14 to 18 in 2017.
Players will then be placed in a team according to their age and level and teams will be matched against teams of a similar level.
There will be no tryouts or selections for this tour. Tour places are filled on a first come first in basis.
For more information, please complete our registration form on our contact us page or give us a call on 02 42 67 1400