Junior Girls Soccer/Football Tour - April 2019
Hawaii and California...registrations are now open.
Following our hugely successful 2017 and 2018 tours to Europe, Wanderers Australia will send a girls football squad to Hawaii and California, playing against school, club and representative teams across the tour. The tour will be departing 12th April 2019 and return on the evening of April 27th...depending on flight schedules.
The tour will last for approx 16 days across the Easter school holidays and is accompanied by experienced team management who supervise the junior players closely throughout.
Past coaches have been W-league champion players and high level coaches.
All tour staff are representative coaches, have coached/played at a high level and have vast experience in supervising school aged students away from home, and have a teaching/professional background.
Most players are the only player from their school or club or even association, so do not be intimidated or put off touring because you do not know anyone else who has registered. In fact nearly every player is in the same situation. On previous tours, we had individual players from as far north as Cairns, to as far south as Hobart as far west as Karratha and Perth, as well as Darwin in the north, and everywhere in between !
The object of the tour is to meet new people from all over Australia within your team, meet new people in the countries that you visit, see the world, and of course improve as a player by receiving expert coaching and by playing against different styles of football you cannot experience at home.
We will begin in Hawaii, where we will tour US colleges, play games against local clubs and schools, visit the famous surfing North Shore and pay our respects at Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial.
We will then head across to Los Angeles where we will tour both LAFC and Los Angeles Galaxy, attend Major League Soccer and Baseball games, NBA basketball and NHL ice hockey. We will also tour Los Angeles and Hollywood, Orange County, Universal Studios and Disneyland.
The tour cost includes:
- Return economy airfare ex Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne (add on fares available from other cities/airports in Australia)
- All internal travel on tour, including luxury coach hire with professional driver, DVD & TV, air conditioning and huge windows to get the best views !
- Accommodation consisting of hotels and hosting with families of the clubs and rep sides we play
- Breakfast daily
- Some dinners (usually over half of your dinners are included when hosted by the local teams)
- Most sightseeing
- Guided tours of Honolulu, the Arizona Memorial, and Los Angeles, as well as Hollywood.
- Comprehensive travel insurance to cover you in the case of illness, injury or misadventure
- THE GREATEST FOOTBALL EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE !!!
The tour is paid off via installments over 2018 and is open to ANY player of ANY ability from Under 13 to Under 17 in 2018.
Players will then be placed in a team according to their age and level and teams will be matched against teams of a similar level. We will be looking to take 2 teams in our squad on tour.
There will be no tryouts or selections for this tour. Tour places are filled on a first come first in basis.
For more information, please complete our registration form on our contact us page or give us a call on 02 42 67 1400