Junior Girls Soccer/Football Tour - April 2018
Registrations are now open
Following our hugely successful 2017 tour, Wanderers Australia will send a girls football squad to England and France, playing against school, club and representative teams across the UK and France. The tour will be departing 30th March 2018 and return on the evening of April 16th...depending on flight schedules with Singapore Airlines.
The tour will last for approx 18 days across the Easter school holidays and is accompanied by experienced team management who supervise the junior players closely throughout.
We are pleased to announce that W-League Superstars will be on the tour as coaches such as:
All tour staff are representative coaches, have coached/played at a high level and have vast experience in supervising school aged students away from home, and have a teaching/professional background.
Most players are the only player from their school or club or even association, so do not be intimidated or put off touring because you do not know anyone else who has registered. In fact nearly every player is in the same situation. On previous tours, we had individual players from as far north as Cairns, to as far south as Hobart as far west as Karratha and Perth, as well as Darwin in the north, and everywhere in between !
The object of the tour is to meet new people from all over Australia within your team, meet new people in the countries that you visit, see the world, and of course improve as a player by receiving expert coaching and by playing against different styles of football you cannot experience at home.
We will begin in London before making our way through regional England, before heading across to France for the final couple of days of the tour to visit Paris and tour the World War One battlefields of the Somme, particularly where the ANZACS featured. We will also be taking in a number of football matches and stadium tours throughout England on tour, including Premier League & Championship Games and a possible England womens match.
The tour cost includes:
- Return economy airfare ex Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth (add on fares available from other cities/airports in Australia)
- All internal travel within Europe, including luxury coach hire with professional driver, DVD & TV, air conditioning and huge windows to get the best views !
- Accommodation consisting of hotels and hosting with families of the clubs and rep sides we play
- Breakfast daily
- Some dinners (usually over half of your dinners are included when hosted by the local teams)
- Most sightseeing
- Guided tours of London, the English Cotswolds, Paris and the world war one battlefields in northern France, as well as a Premier League stadium tour.
- Comprehensive travel insurance to cover you in the case of illness, injury or misadventure
- THE GREATEST FOOTBALL EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE !!!
The tour is paid off via installments over 2017 and is open to ANY player of ANY ability from Under 13 to Under 17 in 2017.
Players will then be placed in a team according to their age and level and teams will be matched against teams of a similar level.
There will be no tryouts or selections for this tour. Tour places are filled on a first come first in basis.
For more information, please complete our registration form on our contact us page or give us a call on 02 42 67 1400